Sea Safari Puerto Vallarta
Feel the thrill of 400HP as you zip across the bay to explore a hidden coastline. We take you away from tourist areas and transport you to authentic Mexican fishing villages along the south coast of the bay. This multi-activity tour includes three stops that expose you to isolated, indigenous communities.
A Fishermen’s Town and its Waterfall
Walk through a beautiful village of less than 500 inhabitants as our guide exposes you to the lifestyle and culture of this remote village. Interact with the community before a horseback trail ride through the mountains of Sierra Madre to a beautiful waterfall and swim hole where you can swim or relax and have a drink.
Our snorkeling cove: “La Bola”
After a snorkeling and equipment and introduction, we’ll take you to a beautiful cove with rock reefs full of friendly tropical fish and interesting sea life. Go off on your own or join the guide as they educate you on the sea life and introduce you to the local creatures.
Our Hidden village: “Pizota”
$118 usd. $106 usd
$77usd. $67 usd
- Nuevo Vallarta at the Vallarta Adventures’ Center
- Puerto Vallarta at the Maritime Terminalir5e
- Horseback riding and safety equipment
- Snorkeling gear and sea kayaks
- Delicious lunch on the beach
- Complimentary beverages (cocktails, beers and sodas)
What to Wear & Bring
- Sun hat
- Money for souvenirs & photos